Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to Parrot

oneeyedparrot

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm moving in here from the Mavic Mini forum as I'm considering the Anafi to be a better drone all round.
Range, Wind resistance, 4K, better app the list goes on.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Welcome from Northern Ontario Canada. Hopefully you will have trouble free flights.
Give the rules a once over and enjoy your stay.

Thank You, I'm also in the UK. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing info about Parrot Anafi Drone use.

Welcome, I felt the same about anafi (but i compared to mavic Pro 1, mavic air and mavic spark at the time)

So here’s the thing.
Happily flying the anafi decided to change my phone to iPhone from android.
Logged into my account after downloading the iPhone iOS app and all my data and two app purchases are gone.
Do I need to buy them again?
Parrot help is useless in fact I think they actually use Parrots to reply to technical support

when i switched from ios to android i did have to repurchase both apps
as far as flight data if if recall correctly it repopulated & synced up on android device as my data was stored on parrots servers
one thing to know is that on an android device is that it will drain juice from controller
not a big deal, so instead of phone draining on ios its the controller on android

Thanks for that, useful info.
I just repurchased the apps at great expense!
So everything is good again. I didn’t have much data to lose so no big deal and it was because I wasn’t sharing it so my own fault, think it’s probably best to share it for backup/ problems etc.

By the way it’s really windy here today and the little Anafi still copes with it, all be it with a warning but the MM would have been blown away. Anafi is an awesome drone...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh