Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Next Anafi Wishlist

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
-First for all the current parrot anafi 4k owners, roll out a battery upgrade option. It is needed in the form of lithium ion, unlike what the current battery says. If that can't be done higher mah lipo. And also a carbon prop upgrade option.

The next Anafi my wishlist (mine)
-Able to meet US RID broadcast requirements and other US requirements rolling out
-10 MPH increase in wind resistance
-Even quieter if possible, we respect wildlife and people enjoying silence and nature and what parrot has done in making the current anafi super quite is greatly appreciated.
-15 or more minutes added to flight time
-waterproof or that equal to anafi usa
-carbon props upgrade option
-ability to float if lost over water, protecting waterways (if heavy flashlights can do this so can drones)
-survivable with bug and bird strikes
-drop the price for the consumers! Not even close to the anafi usa, no one can afford $7,000
-ability to add official parrot approved and made addons such as lights, harnesses, prop guards etc.
-upgrade camera of course and zoom
-possible upgrade of transmission system, WPA2 is secure yes but range suffers interference with competition from bluetooth and regular wifi channels in flying area.

what is your wishlist for the next consumer level parrot drone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saladshooter
-First for all the current parrot anafi 4k owners, roll out a battery upgrade option. It is needed in the form of lithium ion, unlike what the current battery says. If that can't be done higher mah lipo. And also a carbon prop upgrade option.

-Able to meet US RID broadcast requirements and other US requirements rolling out
-Even quieter if possible, we respect wildlife and people enjoying silence and nature and what parrot has done in making the current anafi super quite is greatly appreciated.
-ability to float if lost over water, protecting waterways (if heavy flashlights can do this so can drones)
-drop the price for the consumers! Not even close to the anafi usa, no one can afford $7,000
-ability to add official parrot approved and made addons such as lights, harnesses, prop guards etc.
-possible upgrade of transmission system, WPA2 is secure yes but range suffers interference with competition from bluetooth and regular wifi channels in flying area.

If in case, no more consumer version for Anafi next generation, how do you feel??

well since you asked and although I really am happy with my anafi as is
- better customer support, it is almost non existent
- likely not possible but wouldn't it be nice to have a small built in emergency battery, that could provide 60 seconds of flight time if main battery failed
- if emergency battery not possible how about a parachute :)

Strong demands:

- Logfile visible in FreeFlight even if flight was interrupted (crash, fly away).
- better customer service

Wish list:
- rain proof
- restart in flight after clipping tree / bird attack
- autoland overrule option on responsibility of pilot.

You can dream it, it's just not worth it. Rather, look around among the drones available today and choose one.

I mean that if the Anafi 2 next-generation not for consumer target, how would you feel about this professional edition launching??
Oh, well then in that case I would have no problems saving up for one that is around anafi thermals price If they release more in future. Parrot I believe is steering away from the toys and making drones for professionals but I don't think they are totally geared toward commercial/gov use.

You can dream it, it's just not worth it. Rather, look around among the drones available today and choose one.
That would be the thing If i needed another drone right away but prices do come down. There are toys and then there are serious RC hobby drones you can spend time and enjoy without the worries.

I would like to see a consumer model of the Anafi USA.
- Rain Resistance
- Longer Flight Time
- Larger Size

My dream features:
- New Transmitter with FCC 8-10km range like my DJI drones (paper spec not reality)
- Camera with larger sensor (1")
- 360 degree collision sensors (lots of nasty trees near my home)
- $1000 to $2000 price tag (obviously not made in USA)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut