Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - New, unopened, never used Parrot Anafi with extra battery for sale

TJBC75

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am selling a brand new, unopened Parrot Anafi with an extra battery (used) and a Li Po pouch that can accommodate two Anafi batteries. The Anafi comes with the usual accessories of a carrying case, remote controller, sd card, usb cable and extra props. The extra battery, which I had for my previous Anafi, is in very good condition and probably has about 30 charges on it. Photos of everything for sale below.

Although I really like the Anafi, I had a camera failure on my original Anafi. That happened August 2nd. My Anafi was 11 1/2 months into the one year warranty period. I returned the damaged Anafi for warranty repairs the next day and it ended up taking nearly 9 weeks for a decision to be made. Fortunately, yesterday I received a brand new Anafi to replace my original one. During the 9 weeks I did not have the Anafi, I started flying an Autel Evo quite regularly and and really liked the camera and video. I've decided the Evo will be my primary drone moving forward, hence the sale of the brand new Anafi with the extra battery I had from my original Anafi

I am firm on a price of $600 plus shipping for the new Anafi, used battery and LiPo pouch. If interested please contact me.
Payment will be made through Paypal and the sale will be final. No returns. Once I receive payment into my Paypal account, I will ship the Anafi, battery and pouch. I've been a seller on Ebay for about 18 months so if you would like to see my reviews regarding my sales, search for TJBC75 on Ebay.
P1240895c.jpgP1240904c.jpgP1240900c.jpgP1240907c.jpgP1240902c.jpg

Thanks and happy flying

While I am currently not in the market for a new drone, which currency are expecting the 600 in? €? £? $ (USD, CAD, AUD)? Thought this might help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar