Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Northerly Island, Chicago - 29 June 2019

That looks impressive. Did you achieve it with the panorama options or did you use special software to stitch a large number of photos together? Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your compliment. Stitching was done within the FreeFlight 6, using the high quality setting, on iphone 6s.

What files do you post to assemble the pano Shpere view for others to view I have captured a few of these with FF6 however there are a lot of files with each shot. They play back fine in FF6 gallery however unclear what to post.

Nice shot

Thanks

What files do you post to assemble the pano Shpere view for others to view I have captured a few of these with FF6 however there are a lot of files with each shot. They play back fine in FF6 gallery however unclear what to post.

Nice shot

Thanks

As far as I can remember, around six months ago, I had to open an account on kuula.co in order to be able to post 360 photos so everyone who would click on the link can see it.

Nowadays, I would transfer the stitched panorama from my phone to my computer and upload as one file to the "kuula" site. After that I would just paste the photos link from the kuula.co onto my post on parrotpilots.

The short answer would be: 1. start with stitching all the panorama photos on your phone; 2. upload the resulting file to the kuula.co once you open your account there; and 3. Copy/paste the photos link from kuula.co onto parrotpilots.com thread.

Hope you find my explanation helpful, but if you have furter questions, please feel free to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood