Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not understanding zoom

ExWing

Reaction score
New Anafi, the zoom works if I use the icon on the app on my phone. It doesn't work from the zoom lever on the controller. I think I missed reading something but have re-read and searched with no luck.

... and there is still a bug here...
When you set lever to trigger Ev settings, and you change Ev, it works until ‘max Ev’ where you get the message ‘Maximum zoom reached’, which may be confusing ;o)

Reactions: ExWing
... and there is still a bug here...
When you set lever to trigger Ev settings, and you change Ev, it works until ‘max Ev’ where you get the message ‘Maximum zoom reached’, which may be confusing ;o)
The other thing I have noticed is when you are in Auto setting the EV numbers do not change, only thing you can notice is your display changing in the direction you are making the EV correction. If you are in Pro setting then you get a change in the EV numbers in the display making it easier in my opinion to get the right adjustment.

Yes, it needs fine tuning, but I really appreciate the Ev +/- function.

I also enjoyed the new FPV function and the last addition of ‘more goggles settings in the app’, I found one :
- that’s better to my eyes because they change the screen layout for each goggle setting and I have now an ‘immediate’ view of the scenery where it took me a while before my eyes (or brain) see ‘one image’ instead of two in the mask.
- Understood the new menu to get ‘see through’ option with one button only with the new goggle settings... funny no one talks about that !!

Now it’s 100% compatible with my cheap FPV mask (25€) and my home-made (and only) ‘touch screen button’.

I just hope in the future they do not add fancy functions and work only on reliability and fine tuning.
... oh I forgot, while it’s Christmas... cheaper Extra Batteries Mr. Parrot please ! And a ‘DNG’ picture only in the photo menu without jpeg...

I'm so happy to have a drone that works and people on this forum with greater knowledge about them than I. Now that I know about the EV / Zoom being the same lever and to change it in the app I'm good to go with that part. I'm sure I'll need more help in the near future.

Reactions: MustangPhil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian