Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not used to this kind of flight!

FlightParamedic

Reaction score
Hi all,

New UK drone operator here. 1 back-garden test flight under my belt and waiting for the recharge as I write!

Maybe next-time I'll go to the park and raise my safety ceiling to more than 2 meters!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hi, I'm new to drones as well. I have about 10 flights under my belt with the Anafi.... I went to the Golf course across the road and flew my longest stretch about a mile away (5,600ft) and 300ft altitude. I've been taking baby steps to get a good feel for the drone, and how it responds. We can get some gusty winds here in central FL, and wanted to make sure it was stable and flew where I wanted it to without drifting about. It has flown perfect, even in 15mph winds and 20mph gusts. I did the long flight in Sport mode, and it was impressive how fast it reached just over a mile. Right at 5,600 ft it cautioned to turn the drone around.... I was at 175ft alt at that point. It used about 20% battery on the way out in a headwind... I hovered about a couple of minutes, then flew back. It came back really fast. I did a sweeping 1/4 mile loop around and still had 17% battery when I landed. Total flight was about 20min in sport mode. I'm happy with that. Next flight I plan to test out all of the "Follow-me" auto flights. I got the download for $.99 .. Which I was surprised it was less than a buck. lol

Hope you have fun with your drone as well!! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut