Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Not used to this kind of flight!

Hi all,

New UK drone operator here. 1 back-garden test flight under my belt and waiting for the recharge as I write!

Maybe next-time I'll go to the park and raise my safety ceiling to more than 2 meters!

Hi, I'm new to drones as well. I have about 10 flights under my belt with the Anafi.... I went to the Golf course across the road and flew my longest stretch about a mile away (5,600ft) and 300ft altitude. I've been taking baby steps to get a good feel for the drone, and how it responds. We can get some gusty winds here in central FL, and wanted to make sure it was stable and flew where I wanted it to without drifting about. It has flown perfect, even in 15mph winds and 20mph gusts. I did the long flight in Sport mode, and it was impressive how fast it reached just over a mile. Right at 5,600 ft it cautioned to turn the drone around.... I was at 175ft alt at that point. It used about 20% battery on the way out in a headwind... I hovered about a couple of minutes, then flew back. It came back really fast. I did a sweeping 1/4 mile loop around and still had 17% battery when I landed. Total flight was about 20min in sport mode. I'm happy with that. Next flight I plan to test out all of the "Follow-me" auto flights. I got the download for $.99 .. Which I was surprised it was less than a buck. lol

Hope you have fun with your drone as well!! :)

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kambi