So for those who use Windows 10 and want to use the Anafi Lens Profile in Lightroom without Camera Raw update (because a simple lightroom update will not update the lens profile), all you need to do is :
- Close Lightroom first
- Download the above file as posted by Alex (Thanks to him)
- Extract the 2 enclosed files in a temporary file (or selected them and right click 'Copy')
- Paste them in a non-visible folder (so first ensure in windows file browser that the 'show masked elements' is selected) that is called :
- Restart Lightroom
- Develop module / Lens Correction / Profile, activate the "Lens Correction'
- Choose "Brand : Parrot" then "Model : Anafi".
I agree but I also disagree. Many things can be done in camera raw but Lightroom blow it out of the water for detail work. I use both Lightroom and photoshop when editing photos. Photoshop to me is just a extension of light room. Once I have adjusted my photo to pretty much where I want it I will use the edit option in lightroom to bring up photoshop where I can change skies or use a filter that lightroom will not allow me to use. Once I have edited in photoshop I then can then click and be back in lightroom for the final adjustments. Here is one I did this morning