Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Parrot Anafi camera profile added to Adobe products

MustangPhil

Thanks for the info, I’ll check Lightroom after update this week-end and will give you feedback.
It should bring camera shots with the Anafi to another level !

MustangPhil

So for those who use Windows 10 and want to use the Anafi Lens Profile in Lightroom without Camera Raw update (because a simple lightroom update will not update the lens profile), all you need to do is :

- Close Lightroom first
- Download the above file as posted by Alex (Thanks to him)
- Extract the 2 enclosed files in a temporary file (or selected them and right click 'Copy')
- Paste them in a non-visible folder (so first ensure in windows file browser that the 'show masked elements' is selected) that is called :
C:\Users\'User name'\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0
- Restart Lightroom
- Develop module / Lens Correction / Profile, activate the "Lens Correction'
- Choose "Brand : Parrot" then "Model : Anafi".

It works perfectly !! thanks to you all.

Philippe

Last edited:

Andrea

Thanks a lot for the profile!
One question, the lens profile should be used only on the DNG or JPG not rectified ?

Thanks in advance

Would it be possible to post uncorrected and Lightroom corrected images, please? I'm wondering about buying LR. Thanks!

dashSolo

my 2 cent option is Photoshop, shooting in raw format and using ACR (adobe camera raw) within Photoshop for me creates best work flow.

Agustine

Staff member

Agustine

Staff member
my 2 cent option is Photoshop, shooting in raw format and using ACR (adobe camera raw) within Photoshop for me creates best work flow.
I agree but I also disagree. Many things can be done in camera raw but Lightroom blow it out of the water for detail work. I use both Lightroom and photoshop when editing photos. Photoshop to me is just a extension of light room. Once I have adjusted my photo to pretty much where I want it I will use the edit option in lightroom to bring up photoshop where I can change skies or use a filter that lightroom will not allow me to use. Once I have edited in photoshop I then can then click and be back in lightroom for the final adjustments. Here is one I did this morning

Before
p1020669b1.jpg

After

p1020669B.jpg

dashSolo

Pano's are my market and ACR does bracketing HDR and Pano, so my workflow is within ACR & PS.
I did use LR before I got the Anafi because I was shooting in only jpg. ACR vs.LR
Polson.airport.small.jpg
lowres.northend.fp.jpg

Attachments

Agustine

Staff member
Lightroom is designed for DNG\Raw and does a much better job then camera raw.
Basically all camera raw is tone mapping. It will work but not as good as lightroom that has many other options.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meowy