Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot anafi cant recognize sd card?

photokreso

Reaction score
hello everyone....i have some problem with my anafi...again...this time i put memory card inside but parrot didnt recognize it?i've try it with 3 diferent cards but nothing happend...always message NO CARD?
does anyone knows whats wrong??
thanx

Attachments

• 100063012_2967655419987906_5118481464886820864_o.jpg
    100063012_2967655419987906_5118481464886820864_o.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 100643642_2967655429987905_4454179959841226752_o.jpg
    100643642_2967655429987905_4454179959841226752_o.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 24
hello everyone....i have some problem with my anafi...again...this time i put memory card inside but parrot didnt recognize it?i've try it with 3 diferent cards but nothing happend...always message NO CARD?
thanx
Are you using a Mac computer to format it? Sometimes my iMac will format my cards, but when I put them in the aircraft it is not recognized. I have to put the card in the aircraft and format them through the Parrot app screen.

I am using PC...did format it on my computer,put it in anafi but still the same problem..

thanx
Check the integrity of the SD socket contacts through a magnifying glass.

Check the integrity of the SD socket contacts through a magnifying glass.
he only needs to format the card in the Anafi lol. if he cannot understand that, do you think he can use a magnifying glass, or would even know what to look for?

he only needs to format the card in the Anafi lol. if he cannot understand that, do you think he can use a magnifying glass, or would even know what to look for?
Are you sure that there is a format option, in case the Anafi is "tellin'" the FF6 "no SD card"?
I can be wrong, but isn't there a "SD card error" shown, in case it is something wrong with the SD card?

Hello Anafi community,

read post # 7, insert the original card into Anafi, switch on Anafi, then in the Free Fligth app on Format, but not yet start, then Anafi, insert new card, start Anafi again. When Anafi is ready, start formatting in the Free Fligth app, ok.
It couldn't be easier and if that doesn't work, it could be a hardware error on the card or contacts.

best regards

Reactions: antiquant
Are you sure that there is a format option, in case the Anafi is "tellin'" the FF6 "no SD card"?
I can be wrong, but isn't there a "SD card error" shown, in case it is something wrong with the SD card?
Sorry you are correct, there is a distinction between no sd card or incorrect filesystem/partition

Hello Anafi community,

read post # 7, insert the original card into Anafi, switch on Anafi, then in the Free Fligth app on Format, but not yet start, then Anafi, insert new card, start Anafi again. When Anafi is ready, start formatting in the Free Fligth app, ok.
It couldn't be easier and if that doesn't work, it could be a hardware error on the card or contacts.

best regards

It was fixed almost a year ago, this whole swap the cards trick is completely useless and unnecessary now. But last year it was pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fixed almost a year ago, this whole swap the cards trick is completely useless and unnecessary now. But last year it was pretty good

Can you explain your statement in more detail, why is it useless if it works well? And why is it no longer good if it was good a year ago?

greeting

Can you explain your statement in more detail, why is it useless if it works well? And why is it no longer good if it was good a year ago?

greeting

It was good a year ago because a year ago there was a bug in the software which prevented some cards from formatting. That bug is fixed long ago.

So no, it doesn't work well; it is the same as saying:

to charge your battery;
- put it in the Anafi
- turn the Anafi on
- now remove the battery while the Anafi is turned on
- now plug in the usb-c cable, without the charger plugged into the wall
- now turn on the Anafi again
- then, plug in the charger into the wall

instead of:
to charge your battery;
- plug in the usb-c cable connected to the charger

put in the card in the Anafi, turn the Anafi on and connect your phone (either directly or through the controller) You might get "sd card error", go to media > format sd card > full format
it will work.

You could have also formatted on Mac or PC with MBR and FAT, and it would be recognised by the Anafi anyway.

I would format card but there is a problem that said NO CARD!!!!
its not error on the card!

yeah sorry, maybe you broke the port or it was broken from the beginning. maybe try and magnifying glass, if you look close enough, it might fix it..

but just claim your warranty or try the original card or something

Had this error found that the SD card ribbon connector to the mainboard had been damaged. Ordered a new one from Ebay. 30 euros including postage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood