Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi FPV

Hawkmoon

Reaction score
Just received and updated my new Anafi FPV!

I had originally purchased a Thermal, but after seeing that the Freewell ND/PL filters wont fit, and realizing I really didn't need thermal capabilities (so cool though), and wanting to save a grand, I returned it.

Registered the FPV with the FAA, and now I'm all excited to try it out tomorrow.
Gonna find a place outside of town down some old logging roads.

Washington is lovely, but there are some tight restrictions on where a drone can fly.
Wish me luck!

I am a fan of the FPV model.... not much difference overall than the standard but I like the updated look.

Take it easy using in FPV mode. FPV makes me dizzy. I find its often easier to fly out of a chair.

Thanks!
Went out today between gusts of rain and wind and got some dry flying in. Fun copter, quick and agile. Camera is nice too. Looking forward to getting good at flying it.

I use FPV on my Bebop , Disco and DJI Inspire and found the only way I can fly with losing presepctive is stationary in a chair or laying the ground looking up. It is very
hard to get used to the loss of depth of field . My age doesnt help either. The problem I have noticed with the FPV goggles that use a cell phone as display is heat. It was a problem with the Bebop and Disco . I have customers in UK that I designed mounts for the DJI FPV on a Parrot disco to cut heat since the DJI Goggles do not have this problem. Not a big issue if you fly for a few minutes however, very fatiguing if it is warm out. Unfortunately the Anafi is to small to mount the DJI FPV to if you want to bypass the cell phone method. Be interested to see if the Anafi google have better cooling. I still fly my Anafi the most nice product great hardware software integration poor support.

Just received the new DJI FPV drone looks like a good design will be interested to see how it works.

20200628_075435.jpg20200628_075312.jpg20200628_075312.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut