Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

parrot anafi recording(solved) now its crashed :(

ddaky

Reaction score
hello..im new to this forum and new to anafi...in total i have 4 flights so im still learning...
my problem is next. when i start flyinig it automaticly starts rec but after one minute it turn off recording on its own,and then i have to start recording again and the same thing hapends...can someone help me with this
thanks

hi thanks for help...this is my result

Warning: Only 3684 of 14764 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 10.2 MByte/s
Reading speed: 64.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Touching the screen record control or pressing the physical record button by mistake can also cause this. I know because I have done it myself :)

Touching the screen record control or pressing the physical record button by mistake can also cause this. I know because I have done it myself :)

i now but i didnt touch anything...it stops on its own

hi thanks for help...this is my result

Warning: Only 3684 of 14764 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 10.2 MByte/s
Reading speed: 64.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Your write speed is to low.
Where do you buy this card ?
And what is the brand and type?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

it was in my gopro,,,,so that cold be reason why it stops recording

You don’t have any problems on you gopro with this card ? And is te gopro 4k or 1080p
You can try to format in the drone self.
And is this card listed on this website from parrot

i dont have problem on gopro but gopro is session 4 so no 4k
and the card is not on the list...i will have to buy new card and test

Oke, maybe you can now set the drone on 1080p record. And buy a new card what is listed. 10,2Mb/s write speed is too low for 4k

so my recording problem was resolved by buying new card...and now im done with flying my anafi...it crashed on its own from 40m broke both right arms

Attachments

• 1570467783131131873810.jpg
    1570467783131131873810.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
so my recording problem was resolved by buying new card...and now im done with flying my anafi...it crashed on its own from 40m broke both right arms
If the crash wasn't your fault, log a support ticket with parrot and see if they will replace it.

it was not my fault...but i purchosed this drone secund hand so no warranty
Ahh, ok sorry to hear that. If you were interested they do sell replacement arms I believe, but I could understand if you just wanted to cut your losses.

If you have had enough, you should be able to recoup some money by selling off parts to other people - theres regularly someone here asking for a part that isn't available.

it is on sd card now on my laptop
Nope. Think you are talking about the large bin file (think that's the extension can't remember). Nobody outside of parrot can do anything with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut