Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Customer Service What Is Your Opinion and experiences?

I have not had a chance to watch the video but will check it out after work.

For my experience, at first I thought they were great. They replaced a refurb Anafi with a new one after some funky Follow Me caused it to crash. But now I will never buy another Parrot. They refused to acknowledge my replacement Anafi had a GPS problem even though I had data that showed my old Anafi acquired much more satellites and at a very short timeframe compared to my new one. So now I'm pretty much done with them. They do not stand behind their product.

I'll only speak on my personal experience and not what I've read. Both of the issues I had with a Parrot product were handled via a return to and replacement from Best Buy authorized by Parrot (controllers wouldn't charge). Communication with Parrot was slow in the digital age (response via e-mal took 24 ~ 48 hours) but the issues were resolved.

My experience was very positive, got a new Anafi when it was out of warranty.

Follow can be tricky, it defaults to Trace which can fly erratic. What happened in Follow?

TL;DW: Guy sends in photo of his anafi with the SD card holder broken off. Wonders how parrot support could POSSIBLY KNOW that he broke it off. Ultimately gets a free brand new drone anyway, but this still isn't good enough.

In my case support was slow (they see the "up to 48hrs response" as a target not a limit), but we got there in the end.

My experience was very positive, got a new Anafi when it was out of warranty.

Follow can be tricky, it defaults to Trace which can fly erratic. What happened in Follow?

I did learn not to use the default Follow mode, but use the Locked mode.

My experience is that all three modes can be erratic, perhaps locked the least so. I have stopped using Follow in any environment except wide open spaces with minimal low obstructions. Last time I used locked it did this really weird hiccup halfway through, when I was watching it....turned 90 degrees, stopped momentarily, then continued after a second with me centered again. :unsure:

Reactions: Chorobe
My experience is that all three modes can be erratic, perhaps locked the least so. I have stopped using Follow in any environment except wide open spaces with minimal low obstructions. Last time I used locked it did this really weird hiccup halfway through, when I was watching it....turned 90 degrees, stopped momentarily, then continued after a second with me centered again. :unsure:
Wind shear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame