Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Customer Service

HighFlyer_10

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to reach parrot customer service by email or phone number. My Anafi had two back to back malfunctions. Is there a ship in service like DJI?

Hello HighFlyer
You can reach Parrot Support through their web site at this link - " Parrot "
If you post your location and what your malfunctions or issues are possibly someone on this forum may be able to offer suggestions for repairs
How old is your done and is still in warranty period?
Best of Luck

Hello HighFlyer
You can reach Parrot Support through their web site at this link - " Parrot "
If you post your location and what your malfunctions or issues are possibly someone on this forum may be able to offer suggestions for repairs
How old is your done and is still in warranty period?
Best of Luck
Thank you for the reply
My drone is about 2 years old. I don’t recall how long the warranty is. First the controller doesn’t shut off. I have to unscrew it and disconnect the pattern manually. I few flights later the back arms don’t stay open. They don’t click when I open them. I have to wrap rubber bands around the arms to make sure the hinges don’t close in flight. These two problems happened one week of each other.

Reactions: garnache
I added a manual shut off switch to my controller. This is really handy as you can leave the phone or tablet installed and not run the battery down in the controller.

below the antenna left side you can touch it with something punctual to check if it turn off

Attachments

• skycontroller-3.jpg
    skycontroller-3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: BRC
No matter what. I never get a green GPS icon for my Skycontroller. ???

Are you aware that the controller has no gps built in. It uses the smart device gps, phone or tablet. Confirm that your device has a gps and that location service is enabled for FF6

Now I get a green GPS icon OK but on my iPHONE.
Still NO green GPS (only Red) on my iPAD (mini 5th. Gen. 8") ???

Have you turned the GPS in your iPad to "On" in "Location Services"?
If so can you check that it is working using an app?
I use Android so I cannot suggest an app to use.

Reactions: BRC

Is your IPad model the WiFi + cellular version? If it is only the WiFi model it will not have an onboard gps chip, likely your issue. Others on forum have gotten around this issue by using an external Bluetooth gps device

Is your IPad model the WiFi + cellular version? If it is only the WiFi model it will not have an onboard gps chip, likely your issue. Others on forum have gotten around this issue by using an external Bluetooth gps device
Have you turned the GPS in your iPad to "On" in "Location Services"?
If so can you check that it is working using an app?
I use Android so I cannot suggest an app to use.
What app would you suggest please ?
I use Android too.
But FF7 is still only Apple ?
Don't understand

Hi krassoff
Did you confirm if your IPad model is the WiFi + Cellular version or just the WiFi version??

Which model of Anafi drone do you have?

WiFi version.
Anafi-Ai
Hello
As I am unfamiliar with tha Anafi-Ai or its components you may want to check out the Ai section on forum. There is a mention of adding an external gps for WiFi only iPads

Best of luck

Does anybody know how to reach parrot customer service by email or phone number. My Anafi had two back to back malfunctions. Is there a ship in service like DJI?
You won't get ANY help from Anafi if you're out of warranty. I have tried, told them I was out of warranty and that I was willing to pay whatever. They made me submit ALL kinds of documentations only to tell me that I was out of warranty and "we can't help you", LOL. I tried a repair service that I had used in the past, but even they could not get any assistance from Anafi just as far as getting specs and basic information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut