Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot is working on Anafi magnetic interferences...

MustangPhil

Reaction score
As you may known from previous threads, I am very concerned by magnetic or electro-magnetic interferences (had 2 problems that ended in a crash due to this phenomenon). I found the Anafi is very sensitive to magnetic interferences (and DJI drones do send a warning in such environments)

I just started a small business that also includes photogrammetry inside buildings/industrial sites/churches (without GPS, where the Anafi is muuuchh better than an DJI Mavic Pro and where a ‘light’ drone can be helpful). But metallic parts remain a real problem.

While browsing the Parrot Development forum, I found this answer fromParrot Tech Communication Staff, that may interest those of you who have the same concern :

We’re still working on the compass readings rejection algorithm and if everything’s goes smoothly we should be able to improve the rejection of compass readings for outdoor flight (with GPS) in the next Anafi firmware release (1.6.5). I can’t give you a time-frame for this release at this point though.
For indoor flight compass readings rejection, we’re still in an early development stage and the only information I have is that it most probably won’t be in the 1.6.5 firmware release.
Regards
Nicolas

Just wanted to share !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar