Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot "Request my flight data" broken?

oarend

Reaction score
Did anybody try to retrieve their flight data lately? I did request it, got the green confirmation on the website and am expecting an e-mail with the download link, but nothing ... I have waited for 10 days since last requesting it and checked my e-mail quarantine.

Does anybody have the same experience?

Oliver

Did anybody try to retrieve their flight data lately? I did request it, got the green confirmation on the website and am expecting an e-mail with the download link, but nothing ... I have waited for 10 days since last requesting it and checked my e-mail quarantine.

Does anybody have the same experience?

Oliver
Hi Oliver
I had no issues downloading my flight data from parrots server this morning. Took less than an hour to receive download link
Best of luck

The stupid thing never works for me! Same for their whole site.
The first time (about a week ago) i got a link, but none of my browsers was able to pass through the login page. I tried in both Windows and on my Android phone. It just throws some empty error message.

Today i tried again, this time the email didn't even have a link. It just says to wait 48h...

It was a miracle that i even got to login in FreeFlight after trying for many days!

Yeah, the e-mail without a link is what you get if you have requested it previously in the 10-day period and they (think they) already sent you a link for the download. I really wonder why you can't just download the data right away anytime you want it, it's not like it's the 90s and storage and bandwidth are expensive or the technology doesn't exist. I'm happy with the drone, but with the rest of the experience and from what I read about them here, we don't have to worry about Parrot's product and service quality much longer :(

Oliver

PS: I resorted to manually storing every single flight log in my Google Drive account. I'm just lucky this is all for work and I get paid to do it.

Do you have issues with the login page?
It never works here - i fill in my email, then the password, then it shows a pink/red bar above those fields - supposedly an error message, but the text is missing.

P.S. sending data for individual flights ("send piloting" in top-right corner of flight info) doesn't work at all - i don't even get mails for these.

No, my login works fine. If you're semi-comfortable with the browser's developer tools, you could check what the login verification request returns if there is no message.

Oliver

Do you have issues with the login page?
It never works here - i fill in my email, then the password, then it shows a pink/red bar above those fields - supposedly an error message, but the text is missing.

P.S. sending data for individual flights ("send piloting" in top-right corner of flight info) doesn't work at all - i don't even get mails for these.
Just a thought and assuming you are flying a Bebop using freeflight 3 app?
Is it possible your issue is related to FF3 being discontinued and replaced by freeflight pro

Just a thought and assuming you are flying a Bebop using freeflight 3 app?
Is it possible your issue is related to FF3 being discontinued and replaced by freeflight pro
No, i use FFpro.
I have FF3 installed, but rarely start it at all (usually only to check number of satellites seen). It doesn't recognize my Flypad, and i'm not comfortable flying with the on-screen controls.

No, my login works fine. If you're semi-comfortable with the browser's developer tools, you could check what the login verification request returns if there is no message.

Oliver
I find this:
HTML:
<div class="text Alert_alert_text__2eM_I" data-kx-storage="{&quot;fontSize&quot;:14,&quot;lineHeight&quot;:false}" style="font-size: 14px !important;">""</div>
It's as if some script was supposed to fill in the message, but never got to it.
All blocking disabled - same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut