Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Suport - So problematic

Double2Seven

Reaction score
Hello guys

Ive had a crash with my parrot where the drone simple started to move on its own and crashed, i have the log and sent it to parrot, but still no one answered, ive used the support page on their website.

Does any one knows a phone number i can use ?

Hello guys

Ive had a crash with my parrot where the drone simple started to move on its own and crashed, i have the log and sent it to parrot, but still no one answered, ive used the support page on their website.

Does any one knows a phone number i can use ?

Fw, and Soft version, please...

Ive been trying to uinderstand what happened .

The crash was last year, ive sent email the days after and in the next couple of months, and never did they replyed.

iI need to understand this because i lost confidence in parrot and drone in a way.

I recently reported a bug (on Android, when using the Ev trigger, there is a message ‘max zoom level’ when I press the ‘-‘ Ev trigger, wether it is on previous software or on the one I use now 6.6.6 (second take).
They asked me for screen shots, ... I sent the screenshots...
Then a new mail came from thé English support team ‘kindly provide us the FF software version’...

... if at least they could read...

I recently reported a bug (on Android, when using the Ev trigger, there is a message ‘max zoom level’ when I press the ‘-‘ Ev trigger, wether it is on previous software or on the one I use now 6.6.6 (second take).
They asked me for screen shots, ... I sent the screenshots...
Then a new mail came from thé English support team ‘kindly provide us the FF software version’...

... if at least they could read...

could you give me the direct email ?

Does anyone here have the phone number of the support team ?

could you give me the direct email ?

Does anyone here have the phone number of the support team ?

what country do you live in.... if you have registered your drone with Parrot then you can login to the Parrot website and you will be able to obtain the support phone number for your country on the website....

I did the classic support contact on their website after login in with my Parrot user account.
As I didn’t know if I had to fill my report in French or in English, I did both.
Received a mail in English asking for some more info and a request for some snapshots of my screen... and the same person (Ethan) with a phone number in England, keeps asking me what version of FF6 I use.
As I wrote I used FF6.6.6 with Android in my first mail, and re-wrote it in my second mail, when the question came again, I just replyied ‘please read below’ and underlined the text in our exchanges mails.

... but it may be due to the fact, as I am French, that my English is not clear enough ?

I did the classic support contact on their website after login in with my Parrot user account.
As I didn’t know if I had to fill my report in French or in English, I did both.
Received a mail in English asking for some more info and a request for some snapshots of my screen... and the same person (Ethan) with a phone number in England, keeps asking me what version of FF6 I use.
As I wrote I used FF6.6.6 with Android in my first mail, and re-wrote it in my second mail, when the question came again, I just replyied ‘please read below’ and underlined the text in our exchanges mails.

... but it may be due to the fact, as I am French, that my English is not clear enough ?

LOL your English is better then some in North America ;)
Last time they asked for a snapshot I did one better and sent them a video. If a picture is worth a thousand words I figured a video would be worth a whole lot more. :)

Reactions: MustangPhil

But they simply dont reply, i have no form of direct contact, its frustrating.

Do you have the english phone number ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456