Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot support update..

davyg

Reaction score
as most of you already know that I was one of those silly people that updated to a BETA firmware on my Anafi by downloading the in_house.apk that was available for download on the Parrot website... I fired off a support ticket regarding this small problem (yes I know that it was of my own doing), I received a few standard emails from Parrot and then I received an RMA with a paid print out label to send my drone back to Parrot, why they wanted it back I have no idea ( I did ask but was ignored.... ;-) ) I sent the drone off to Parrot, France on 23/09/19 (still had not a clue as to what was happening to it or what recourse I was going to get), today I received a brand spanking new Anafi drone complete with spare props, 16GB card/adapter and USB-C data cable... charged both drone and SC3 up and then connected them up, SC3 updated to the latest firmware, all was working just fine and dandy (not had a chance to test fly it yet), my in app purchases were still unavailable, so I thought sod it...£1.98 is a small price to pay for my own stupidity... I just purchased them again... purchases are also working on my Samsung A6 tab.......overall I would have to say that Parrot went above and beyond for me....

I received an email from Parrot support last night with 2x codes to enable the re-purchase of "follow me" and "flight plan"..... I had already bought them again 2 days previously.....bummer....

Why was it so important to change the drone because of, in_house.apk ?

I have no earthly idea, all I asked was "how do I get my in app purchases back , and how do I roll back to an official firmware" , next thing I know they sent me an RMA and pre paid postage label... I received a brand new Anafi, but with no explanation as to why......LOL

Reactions: charleslee
All I got back yesterday was a email stating that they have been involved in helping me out with my case (lost in App Purchase) which I never got anything back from them. They stated if I had no other issues that they were closing my case file.
Piss on them, I just rebought the dam things again. :mad:

All I got back yesterday was a email stating that they have been involved in helping me out with my case (lost in App Purchase) which I never got anything back from them. They stated if I had no other issues that they were closing my case file.
Piss on them, I just rebought the dam things again. :mad:

Crazy , they live on another planet ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut