Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

parrot support

cossiejay

Reaction score
hi all has anyone had any dealings with parrot support i have contacted them over my faulty anafi given to me as a 50th present from my late mum who has passed due to covid and ill health i have explained to parrot there in no way i can get the receipt as her house has been cleared and all belongings gone or family have got them as anyone any idea what steps i can take its only 13 months old proven by the ip address of the drones battery and thats when i got it brand new

hi all has anyone had any dealings with parrot support i have contacted them over my faulty anafi given to me as a 50th present from my late mum who has passed due to covid and ill health i have explained to parrot there in no way i can get the receipt as her house has been cleared and all belongings gone or family have got them as anyone any idea what steps i can take its only 13 months old proven by the ip address of the drones battery and thats when i got it brand new
Sorry to hear about your loss of mom - very tragic
Post the issues you have with drone and maybe someone on forum can offer advice on how to correct or fix
Best of Luck

He has already posted that he had a crash and that after the gimbal would not calibrate.

He has already posted that he had a crash and that after the gimbal would not calibrate.
That's a little bit naughty of them, to imply that its simply "Faulty" as found when given as a present. Yet previously stating he had a crash.

He wants to hope that if he goes down the "Warranty" road, first of all it will be a rough ride, and secondly he wants to hope Parrot dont read this forum.

Hello all!
Have had several support requests during 2019 and 2020 to Parrot about ANAFI features.
The first ones were well answered, but the last request remains unanswered since June 2020.
I started it again and got confirmation "will be answered soon" on December 1, 2020, no news since that time.
Mails to the same support persons remains unanswered. Generally, not too fast and good support.
The question was about FF6 Load Map feature (area & size limitations), another satellite photo resources to load,
already discussed here but still not clear.
On ANAFI crashes, bought ANAFI mechanical repair kit at Amazon, repaired two crashes successfully.
Gimbal axe deformation after crash fixed manually. Battery and body small damages fixed by a seconds glue.
Good luck!

i have 2 anafis the one that crashed just fell from the sky sorry to all on here but i dont think thats part of the design

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB