Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Peak District - Camping

Wow you guys over there do have some different camp grounds then here in Canada LOL
I guess just getting outside in the fresh air all that counts. (y)

Any bugs like mosquitoes?

Gorgeous. I certainly miss the beauty after living there for 5 years. Where I'm at now is similar to N Scotland.

Wow where you are looks awesome! I haven't been to the Highlands yet but its on my list of places to go. The Peak District is great but my heart is in Snowdonia, i cant wait to go back once the tourism rush has subsided a bit after the lockdown easing in Wales

Wow you guys over there do have some different camp grounds then here in Canada LOL
I guess just getting outside in the fresh air all that counts. (y)

Any bugs like mosquitoes?

I imagine you can just head out "wild camp" in most parts of Canada? Not many bugs apart from a few mosquitoes that preferred to sit on the car rather than bother us. In England wild camping is Illegal(more or less). Legal campsites are usually just used as a base for heading out hiking and there is so much to see within a 15 minute drive from this site.

Padley Gorge:

Monsal Trail Tunnel:

Mam Tor:

Reactions: BRC and Jagerbomb52
I imagine you can just head out "wild camp" in most parts of Canada? Not many bugs apart from a few mosquitoes that preferred to sit on the car rather than bother us. In England wild camping is Illegal(more or less). Legal campsites are usually just used as a base for heading out hiking and there is so much to see within a 15 minute drive from this site.

Padley Gorge:

Monsal Trail Tunnel:

Mam Tor:

Very, very nice...
A few mosquitoes is certainly better than a few Grizzly Bears ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator