Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone/Tablet Bracket for Anafi controller?

SkySpy

Reaction score
Greetings fellow pilots! Do any of you know of a bracket for attaching large phones and tablets to the Anafi controller? I have the Samsung S8+ with a Unicorn Beetle protector. Please advise.

and he has them for tablets also.

Reactions: SkySpy and Thanev
Hello SkySpy,

The video Augustine posted is a good tablet holder, I would order this one looks very reliable.

I ordered one from eBay shipped from United Kingdom, it’s a good holder and reliable. Cost about $8 bucks shipped, I know very inexpensive but the one Augustine posted appears to be better made and controller turns off when closing antenna. My tablet holder comes with a plastic key, that slides in the notched open area below tablet that turns off controller. Not always reliable, key needs to be stationed in deep and at right angle to turn off controller with antenna arm up position.

Good luck, let us know which tablet you order.

Paul

D1B75F54-A7C7-4BC8-971D-A41133EE15AF.jpeg5EA42F44-1AF0-4D2A-BDA1-ECEB2076B619.jpeg

Reactions: SkySpy

I can also vouch for these
Take care sliding the actual tablet extender onto the "antenna" of the controller as the mounting holes are REALLY snug.

I bought a variant also form an UK seler form eBay. (you can easily find it on ebay it's the cheapest), seems made of aliminium and plastic. I will tell you guy,s if worth it or not.

I bought a variant also form an UK seler form eBay. (you can easily find it on ebay it's the cheapest), seems made of aliminium and plastic. I will tell you guy,s if worth it or not.
Thank you for your reply!

I can also vouch for these
Take care sliding the actual tablet extender onto the "antenna" of the controller as the mounting holes are REALLY snug.
Thank you Agustine, just ordered the phone adapter from Dirty J.

Hello SkySpy,

The video Augustine posted is a good tablet holder, I would order this one looks very reliable.

I ordered one from eBay shipped from United Kingdom, it’s a good holder and reliable. Cost about $8 bucks shipped, I know very inexpensive but the one Augustine posted appears to be better made and controller turns off when closing antenna. My tablet holder comes with a plastic key, that slides in the notched open area below tablet that turns off controller. Not always reliable, key needs to be stationed in deep and at right angle to turn off controller with antenna arm up position.

Paul

View attachment 2294View attachment 2295
Thank you Paul! Just ordered the phone adapter from Dirty J.

Hello SkySpy,

Paul

View attachment 2294View attachment 2295
Hello Paul, I see you modified your controller. I may consider this in the future. Prefer not to void my warranty so soon after purchase. How is the performance on your setup?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut