Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pix4d

Inspectorguy88

Reaction score
Just installed Pix4d. I was told that it was compatible with the Anafi but I'm having trouble connecting the drone to the app.

I have downloaded the pix4d app as well as the Ctrl+ parrot 2 app. if anyone has a trick so it could connect that would be awesome

also if anyone has used this app before for anything any tips and trick would be helpful thank yall

I have only used it a few times and the last time I had a heck of a time to get it to connect. Not sure what I did finally to get it to connect. The first time I used it a box came up asking if I wanted to have it as the default App for the Anafi and I said no so that might have had something to do with the hard time I was having.
As for tips the only one I have is make sure you have a clear view. It will by default return to home and if anything is in the way I'm sure you know what can happen.

Hi, here is what I do to connect with Pix4D Capture (not tested for a while but it used to work) :
1. Plug your phone in the sc3. FF6 is opening
2. Close FF6
3. Start the anafi
4. Open Ctrl+parrot 2 app. It should connect after a few seconds.
5. Open Pix4D capture via the Ctrl parrot app

I can use the pix4d and ctrl+parrot2 app without problem. It is very good. I have only problem sometimes with the FF6 but the ctrl+p was always fix and good with any phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh