Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pix4d

Luispardo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to drones. I tell you I have an anafi the normal updated to 1.6.8. Also install a pix4d application. the theme is the following I see that when using it the deon flies automatically in that application it is safe to make the flight with pix4d. Anything that helps inform me, I appreciate it.

Do you mean the App Pix4DCapture (the free version) ?
I am not sure I understand your question (the deon fly ?)

To try and help you :
- Do no start FF6.
- Install Pix4Dcapture (Free version on Android or iOS)
- Connect to your Pix4D account (you must create an account, it’s free) in the Pix4DCapture App. Then Never disconnect (even if you are not online with your phone, just do not click on ‘disconnect’
- Start Pix4D capture and choose your brand (Parrot) and your drone (Anafi or Anafi thermal) in Pix4DCapture.
- on the option, choose ‘do not download pictures’ or equivalent
- Programm your flight pattern and save it.

when you are ready to fly, start the Anafi and connect your phone to the RC SkyController 3. Your phone will ask ‘do yo want to start FF6 or Pix4DCapture’ when the usb wire ins connected. Just choose Pix4DCapture.

Choose the saved mission and fly it... there will be a little automated checklist that will check everyThing Is Ok then fly the mission.
It will take pictures as requested and store them on the Anafi memory card.
When back home, download the images from the Anafi SD memory card.

Gracias por responder. Entiendo que si vuelo con. pox4d no debe usar ff6. solo use el control remoto (control remoto de drones) conectado con el cable a mi iphone x y use pix4d.

Si exactamente ! solo Pix4DCapture, no FF6.
Las fotografías se toman con la máxima resolución (i solo en JPEG format)

Yes exactly ! Only Pix4DCapture App, no FF6.
The pix will be taken in maximum resolution and in JPEG only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame