Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please list Phone Numbers To Contact Parrot Support

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I have seen this question pop up a lot. "Anyone know the Parrot support phone number"
So since each region\country has different numbers if you know a working number please post below the country and the full phone number.
Thanks

North America Parrot support 1 (877) 972-7768

Reactions: Schutes
UK : +44 (0) 20 3481 5677
Are you sure is working? I ve been trying to call them using this number, dialing from another country and I always get the message 'number is has been disconnected"
How pathetic is for a company to give wrong numbers?

It seems that all the non-US numbers that existed have been cut off. You may be able to call the US number using Skype rather than a regular telephone as it's a toll-free US number.

The thing is they keep including the UK number in their support emails. Now I understand why so many people complain about how bad customer service is with parrot

Greece (+30) 2310 953.353
I contacted them two days ago and they didn't mention any problems with parrot

In Italy the number 0294758628 is reported in all Parrot Support emails as contact number but if you call you get a "number disabled" message. Really pathetic for an european company! My experience is that there is no support at all, when you write to them,their answer is repetitive and has no relation to what you are asking.

I can't contact any parrot number here. I've a complain open and they closed even I've replied after last email.

(Auto-landing - critical battery --> with 64%!! Ridiculous!)

There is any other number I can call? Thanks!

FR and US numbers rings.. but got disconnected after a few rings.

I have seen this question pop up a lot. "Anyone know the Parrot support phone number"
So since each region\country has different numbers if you know a working number please post below the country and the full phone number.
Thanks

North America Parrot support 1 (877) 972-7768
This number does not work.

I go to the contact for with this link. You have to share your information within the app and after you get the form completed at the bottom. It's dumb if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut