Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pls help!!

Knolly

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for my english i am from Ukraine.in December 2019 i buy parrot anafi in Dubai duty free.In March 2020 my anafi crashed.I wrote to support and they wrote me.My proofimage1.jpgs1586349183702.png

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
It is always difficult, buying a electronic "thing" in transit on an airport. The warranty of many items is restricted to the country it got sold!
Get in contact with "dubaidutyfree.com", perhaps they can help.

You have to go to dubai to claim you warranty suport ?

When you country has no techincal suport , then the warranty is backed up by the people at factory or in certain centers, and they ususaly tell you to go back to the store you purchased.

I had to do the same , but i bought ithere in pOrtugal, so its no problem, them repair process and drone are sent to a repair center or destributor in spain.

It is always difficult, buying a electronic "thing" in transit on an airport. The warranty of many items is restricted to the country it got sold!

that's exactly what I did

You have to go to dubai to claim you warranty suport ?

When you country has no techincal suport , then the warranty is backed up by the people at factory or in certain centers, and they ususaly tell you to go back to the store you purchased.

I had to do the same , but i bought ithere in pOrtugal, so its no problem, them repair process and drone are sent to a repair center or destributor in spain.
I dont now,what i must to do?Of cource i will not fly to Dubai

You need to contact Parrot and explain to them that you live in the Ukraine, that you cannot return the Anafi to Dubai airport and ask for an alternative resolution.

Thanks

In case you are not flying to dubai/further south east, in the next couple of month, you should ask them, if they can assist!
The "thing" is, in many countries, where there is no service of Parrot, the company which imported/sold the drones is the one, to get it back to parrot.
And Parrot would send the new one back to Dubai!
But I assume, even THEY would have to send it to France.

So I'd try to get them in Dubai to contact Parrot for your case.
It can be, you may have to send it to Parrot yourself, but the thing is, Parrot need to send it to you. For that to happen, "Dubai" need to open a case, too, methinks

Difficult, even without COVID!

In case you are not flying to dubai/further south east, in the next couple of month, you should ask them, if they can assist!
The "thing" is, in many countries, where there is no service of Parrot, the company which imported/sold the drones is the one, to get it back to parrot.
And Parrot would send the new one back to Dubai!
But I assume, even THEY would have to send it to France.

So I'd try to get them in Dubai to contact Parrot for your case.
It can be, you may have to send it to Parrot yourself, but the thing is, Parrot need to send it to you. For that to happen, "Dubai" need to open a case, too, methinks

Difficult, even without COVID!

I contacted with Dubai,waiting for reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut