Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Posted copy of Parrot Anafi Warranty to help with CC claim?

tlyons

Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone know of an online posting of the *original* warranty for the Parrot Anafi? Or whatever Best Buy covers in the US?

I realize Parrot has basically ditched the warranty off to the vender (is that even legal in the US?). I bought mine a couple years ago at Bestbuy using a Costco credit card that increases the original warranty to 3 years.

I would like to pursue a claim for my batteries that discharge overnight but the CC wants a copy of the original warranty. I have spent much of the afternoon trying to get info from Bestbuy but they are easily confused.

Thanks for any help,
Tim

• Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Batteries?
I doubt that there is ANY warranty for wearing parts over 6 month. The bird may have 3 years, but batteries are not included in that!

30. Without prejudice to the application of the legal rights against faulty goods and of the guarantee against hidden defects referred to above, Products are contractually guaranteed for parts and labour against any non-compliance or defect in operation for a period of twenty-four (24) months counting from the date of purchase by the Consumer, the invoice date being definitive (with the exception of wearing parts – batteries, for example, which are guaranteed for six (6) months).
31. Without prejudice to the application of the guarantee against hidden defects referred to above, Products are contractually guaranteed for parts and labour against any non-compliance or defect in operation for a period of twelve (12) months counting from the date of purchase by the Professional, the invoice date being definitive (with the exception of wearing parts – batteries, for example, which are guaranteed for six (6) months).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K