Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PRICE DROP!!! Parrot Bluegrass Multispectral Agriculture Drone (NEW) Out Of Box Never Flown

VigilanteCares

Reaction score
Get into the precision agriculture business with the Parrot Bluegrass. This drone is an open box but has never been flown. Comes with a one-year subscription to Pix4D Fields (normally $1500/year). It is the perfect drone to start making money flying for farmers or for your own operation. New drones are $4500. I'm selling for $3300. Everything is new on the drone, I am focusing on UAV work outside the agriculture industry so I am passing in on to someone that can use it now.

I can send pictures to serious buyers and send an invoice through my UAV company (www.vigilantedrones.com) so you know it is a legit sale.

The Parrot Bluegrass Fields Quadcopter for Agriculture is a crop mapping and analysis tool that can quickly provide actionable data to farmers, retailers, insurers, and anyone else who works directly within the agriculture industry. The Bluegrass Fields obtains its information via two included sensors. There's a 14MP visual sensor that's capable of taking hi-res photos and capturing video at up to Full HD 1080p60 quality, and a multispectral sensor that reads red, green, red edge, and near infrared wavelengths emanating from the field.

Key Features
Designed for Crop Mapping and Analysis
Video Camera and Multispectral Sensor
Capture 1080p Video and 14MP Photos
Covers up to 65 Hectares per Charge
Autonomous Flight Capability
32GB of Video + 64GB of Sequoia Storage
Dual-Band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi Antennas
ParrotFields & Pix4Dfields 1-Year Trials
Built-In GPS + GLONASS Navigation
Skycontroller 2 Remote Included

Last edited: