Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problem Anafi gimbal returns horizontal

Rockitttt

Reaction score
Hi, i have a small problem with the gimbal.
During flight it regularly returns from any position to 0 degrees (horizontal). I tried updating the firmware,calibrations,resets but it didn't help. It happens in all modes. The parrot is new out of the box. Anyone has advice or is it a known problem?

You could try a direct connection from your phone to see if the same thing happens. If it doesn't it would point to a problem with the RC, specifically the gimbal reset button.

Reactions: Rockitttt
Good news, maybe you can get Parrot to only fix the remote then and have no downtime with the Anafi.

Well problem solved. It's the remote that keeps resetting the gimbal to 0 degrees. I'll use the the remote from my 1st anafi. Thnx all

If it's easy to return the whole package to the retailer and get it replaced I'd do that .... in the UK my experience is that within 30 days the retailer should do a straight swap for a new one, but after 30 days you have to go via Parrot cust services and prove the fault etc etc. which is much more hassle of course!

Reactions: Rockitttt
If it's easy to return the whole package to the retailer and get it replaced I'd do that .... in the UK my experience is that within 30 days the retailer should do a straight swap for a new one, but after 30 days you have to go via Parrot cust services and prove the fault etc etc. which is much more hassle of course!
Could try to get a partial refund. Have to drive 60km to the store where i bought it. And i have a remote that functions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar