Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problem with programming?

Fredlomax

Reaction score
I need some help I inherited a bebop 2 power. Bought the sky controller/FPV package. Was able to get the drone paired with the controller, but when I was ready to take off, the drone went FULL THROTTLE. THANK GOODNESS, IT STAYED ON THE GROUND, It quit when II gave the landing instruction.
does anyone have any idea about what happened? Where can I send the drone for repair?
thanks

Fred Lomax
[email protected]
919 344-2932

I need some help I inherited a bebop 2 power. Bought the sky controller/FPV package. Was able to get the drone paired with the controller, but when I was ready to take off, the drone went FULL THROTTLE. THANK GOODNESS, IT STAYED ON THE GROUND, It quit when II gave the landing instruction.
does anyone have any idea about what happened? Where can I send the drone for repair?
thanks

Fred Lomax
hi Fred,if all motors are turning when you hit Take Off button than bebop is doing whats supposed to do..It is supposed to go what you call full throttle to get drone of the ground...i would start with checking of propellers..if you make mistake and install in a wrong way ,when you hit Take Off button bebop will go down and not UP..(it can also flip forward backward,flip sideways,all depends how how you install propellers)....it will try very hard to pull drone up but because of wrong propeller installation It will push bebop down and get louder and louder.....from what you told us it looks like propeller problem so try fixing that first...
here is video of how to install props,dont mind color of propellers.(and dont try flying inside the house ?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian