Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Proof of how quiet the Anafi is in nature

justDee

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Shot some video yesterday out back at the deer feeder. I eased in and began to hover at 50', almost on top of them, probably 20 yards out. Then I moved to directly overhead. Then I lowered down to 30' and stopped. They continued to eat corn. Once they started to wander off and join the others, I followed at about 40 yards and 15 feet elevation. I stopped at probably 30 yards once they joined the main group. You'll notice one doe is bedded down and doesn't even get up. I stopped and RTH at that point. Once again, super impressed with the Anafi and how quiet it is.
Super calm afternoon, almost zero breeze, filmed in 2.7K at 24 fps. I started in AUTO mode, then progressed to manual settings. This was shot from 2000 hours to 2015 hours CST. I had intended to record the screen on my iPhone XS, but for some reason it stopped recording at 43 seconds.

Still learning and still loving the Anafi.

There's a new DOD version coming soon for military use its supposed to be ultra quite. I doubt I'll ever get my hands on one but curious how quiet it will be near the already quiet ANAFI that consumers can already purchase

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian