Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question about Skycontroller 3 using USB-C connecting to IPhone

cha1218

Reaction score
Haven’t got my ANAFI yet saw the skycontroller 3 having two ports on the back one usb and one usb-c I was wondering has anyone tried using the usb-c to connect to the phone for flying?

Haven’t got my ANAFI yet saw the skycontroller 3 having two ports on the back one usb and one usb-c I was wondering has anyone tried using the usb-c to connect to the phone for flying?
can't say I have, though I don't really know why you would want to? They supply a USB A-> USB C in the box to connect to your phone, and tell you that is the port to use. The USB C port is to charge the controller.

For my Android phone double USB-C cable not works. But the same cable works when connecting SC3 to the PC.

May be some not standard type of double USB-C cable can help here.

The Skycontroller 3 USB-C port is only for charging the controller. The phone/tablet should be connected to the USB-A port on the controller using a cable with the correct connector for your phone/tablet on the other end.

Well the USB-c cable should work with phones who have a USB-c port.

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Tapatalk

I tested it with an iPadPro. It doesn’t work USB C to USB C.

As @MrWhippy said, the USB C on the controller is only for recharging.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame