Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Radar screen way off...maybe faulty Skycontroller2?

Air Raid

Reaction score
So, I'm loving my BB2 more and more. I've taken to flying FPV with goggles, and the flying experience is approaching what I've been looking for. But I'm having two issues and they may be related:

1. The radar screen is off by maybe 60 degrees.
  2. My range is limited to around 1000 ft.

Can't help you with 1, but for 2, you are probably flying in an area with wifi interference. That will limit you greatly. You can either choose to fly elsewhere or look for solutions to improve your signal.

Sadly, I don't own a Bebop, so I can't help you much. Try the search icon on the top right corner and see if someone else has had your problem and has a solution.

I have A similar issue. If I point the antenna straight up it will turn blue on the app and then spin in circles with the slightest of movements . Once I start to tilt it the radar turns red and will not register any movements

I have A similar issue. If I point the antenna straight up it will turn blue on the app and then spin in circles with the slightest of movements . Once I start to tilt it the radar turns red and will not register any movements
Did you calibrate it?
As for me, I suspect that my Skycontroller is defective, perhaps only 1 of the two patch antennas may be operating. I have a new (used) one coming this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K