Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rear Leg won't lock open

Reaction score
Anyone else have this issue? There is no longer any tension on the rear left leg. Is it an easy fix?

Check out this thread, you might find it helpful:

Check out this thread, you might find it helpful:

Thanks,mrajic. SInce I got mine renewed from an eBay seller, it looks like I may have to go this route. I did find the Parrot Anafi Drone OEM Hinge Assembly on Amazon. It may be wise to invest in a few!

Thanks,mrajic. SInce I got mine renewed from an eBay seller, it looks like I may have to go this route. I did find the Parrot Anafi Drone OEM Hinge Assembly on Amazon. It may be wise to invest in a few!

Did you manage to get the replacement hinge? I am in need of one but the link on Amazon says it is no longer available. I don't want to buy the whole repair kit for £89.99 :(

Did you manage to get the replacement hinge? I am in need of one but the link on Amazon says it is no longer available. I don't want to buy the whole repair kit for £89.99 :(
Luckily I was able to return mine JUST under the gun-right AFTER ordering the hinge assembly. I did end up ordering another (Anafi) afterwards (for a slightly higher price). I ordered it here:
So mine is on standby in case I run into the same issue with the new one.

Luckily I was able to return mine JUST under the gun-right AFTER ordering the hinge assembly. I did end up ordering another (Anafi) afterwards (for a slightly higher price). I ordered it here:
So mine is on standby in case I run into the same issue with the new one.
That product is not available anymore on that link

That product is not available anymore on that link
That's odd. Maybe because you are in the UK? (Just assuming since you quoted a price in pounds sterling above...) I am in the US and am able to add that item to my cart on Amazon, right up to placing an order. Regardless, the eBay link provided by Miningnew appears to be the right part (even if it is called Motor Axis Part 11). And it is still available for considerably less!

That's odd. Maybe because you are in the UK? (Just assuming since you quoted a price in pounds sterling above...) I am in the US and am able to add that item to my cart on Amazon, right up to placing an order. Regardless, the eBay link provided by Miningnew appears to be the right part (even if it is called Motor Axis Part 11). And it is still available for considerably less!
I have a similar issue on my brand new Anafi. Thermal. Parrot has Authorized me to open & check or they will provide free replacement. I learned after opening that the white 3D printed hinge is the main problem. I think it is a quality issue. I also believe this is one main reason for Anafis to fall from the sky especially during hard maneuvers.

I have a similar issue on my brand new Anafi. Thermal. Parrot has Authorized me to open & check or they will provide free replacement. I learned after opening that the white 3D printed hinge is the main problem. I think it is a quality issue. I also believe this is one main reason for Anafis to fall from the sky especially during hard maneuvers.
If I purchased a new Anafi thermal that was faulty out of the box - I would not mess around with it and just send it back for replacement
You should not have to deal with this. I would think the supplier would take care of this

Yes , I agree but they allowed me to open. Seems like a good distributor. They said they can replace if required as well.

Now if a smart fellow with a 3D printer managed to scan that part and start printing them I think he could make a buck or two :unsure:

I did look at that once, but the stress on the crown parts is very high and none of the 3d Print materials offer shear strengths to suit!! :(

Yes , I agree but they allowed me to open. Seems like a good distributor. They said they can replace if required as well.
Ok..latest update.. I send my new Anafi thermal back to the distributor . They will send me a new Anafi thermal. It looks like they don't have a spare hinge :))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut