Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Report any problems with June 19th Anafi update here V1.5.1 & V1.5.6

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Seems to be a new update so please report any problems here. So far I have not seen what the update was for. Perhaps just bug fixes 2274

Well today all my camera settings were there so maybe they fixed that? I use jpg+dng wide and that was what photo defaulted to on my new firmware flight and when I switched back to video, it was on my preferred 1080 30fps setting. Got some more great pictures of the Agave stalk I’m documenting.
Here is today and two weeks ago. I’m shooting this freak till it dies soon.
eacc3b83ef3a102550023f147630cbd8.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi there

Can you please confirm if your flights (flight logs) are being updated as you fly?

Thank you ?

Hello

Yes, recorded both on my.parrot and displaying on the freeflight6 app.
I´m currently trying to solve a problem with Parrot. My flights don´t update since 04 May 2019. Seems i´m not the only one.
There is a thread about the problem.

Thank you, fly safe ?

Just tried with the update...NO GOOD...The range is HORRIBLE starts giving red interference notices at like 400 ft away in the same area that I could go over 1800 ft...Disconnects and comes home...I did reset and re-calibrate both the drone and the controller 2X each...Assigning a manual channel ( #161 as always) or letting it do it automatically has the same result. I have tried with and without the device in airplane mode...No difference...FPV cuts out even worse now! Does anybody know how to completely blank it and try again?

Hello

I´m currently trying to solve a problem with Parrot. My flights don´t update since 04 May 2019. Seems i´m not the only one.

Thank you, fly safe ?
Have checked : for me, it's OK. Flights keep on recording on My.Parrot and displaying on FF6. Datas also available on Flight Data Manager.

Reactions: Zigzag84
Update installs without problems. First flight without problems, some photos and a video ok as before. Flight range no changes. Flight is logged.
So I don't know what this update does. No release note until today for this update.

Reactions: Zigzag84
Hello

Thank you, fly safe ?

I have the same problem.

Reactions: vekthor
I have the same problem.
This issue (also described in post #6) cannot be caused by this update, because the problem obviously already began in May.
So why do you (and vekthor) post this issue here in a thread about problems with the v1.5.6 update?

Update installs without problems. First flight without problems, some photos and a video ok as before. Flight range no changes. Flight is logged.
So I don't know what this update does. No release note until today for this update.
Modded fcc apk still works? if you use...

Just did 3 flights with the latest firmware.

Things I found (personal experience):

1) - Satellite lock seems faster (GPS lock)
2) - Precise landing seems better (perhaps to my eyes only)
3) - The app crashed 2 times while changing photo and video settings (perhaps they need to update/fix the app after the firmware update the delivered)
4) - while still on the landing pad before take off, the Anafi (after compass calibration, reset, etc) displayed distance fluctuation on the app. Altitude was correct at 0m.
5) - flight logs still don´t update. My flights are stuck in 4th May 2019. The FW update didn´t fix it. Perhaps the next App update will.

Everything else, flight, recording, video, photo, quality, flight time, distance was in order. Rock solid, great machine.

Fly safe

There was no update to the App so I see no reason it would not still work as before.
If parrot upgrade the firmware of the drone and the controller to setting the fcc based of the gps drone and not smartphone/tablet gps, forced apk fcc dont work anymore. I hope parrot not modify this setting.

If parrot upgrade the firmware of the drone and the controller to setting the fcc based of the gps drone and not smartphone/tablet gps, forced apk fcc dont work anymore. I hope parrot not modify this setting.
If that was the case I am sure someone would have complained already. So far I have not seen anyone mention problems with the modded App.

Reactions: Skassa
This issue (also described in post #6) cannot be caused by this update, because the problem obviously already began in May.
So why do you (and vekthor) post this issue here in a thread about problems with the v1.5.6 update?
Perhaps hoping it fixed the problem?That's what a lot of firmware updates do,right?But alas,I was mistaken.
I can see that it should have been stated that the problem with this new update is that it did not fix a problem some of us are having,even after talking to Parrot.
I guess our comments can stand now?

Reactions: vekthor
No problems here, uploaded update to both my Anafi both flew great. Noticed log updates immediately, was a problem before was slower but eventually would update last flight. Now, in seconds.

Range appears to be the same, here are a couple of screen pics of a Native American village on the side of a hill, the mortar holes are still there, Native American Indians would perpare food in these holes. Was about 1.8 to 1.9 miles from area, have permission to fly here.

You can see the shallow of the Anafi in one of the screen pics, this particular flight was with the stock controller no mods.

Paul

15A61360-5673-45F9-8C25-AED4E2F0D851.jpeg698F0030-4F9A-47B6-ACC4-25756E95375C.jpeg

Reactions: dang and Thanev
Hello everyone,

Since update 1.51 I have a problem with the wifi signal, the wifi icon in the top right of freeflight 6, just next to the drone icon, always remains with the maximum signal, it never changes even when the red message tells me that the wifi signal is weak.
I installed and uninstalled freeflight 6 several times and tried it on 2 different remote controls and 3 anafi drone and it's the same.

Do you have any ideas?

I have contacted Parrot, I am waiting for an answer (sorry about my english) :)

Reactions: RedDeviluk
Hello everyone,

Since update 1.51 I have a problem with the wifi signal, the wifi icon in the top right of freeflight 6, just next to the drone icon, always remains with the maximum signal, it never changes even when the red message tells me that the wifi signal is weak.
I installed and uninstalled freeflight 6 several times and tried it on 2 different remote controls and 3 anafi drone and it's the same.

Do you have any ideas?

I have contacted Parrot, I am waiting for an answer (sorry about my english) :)
You're not alone, I think all Anafi owners are the same.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem