Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Requesting Free Flight 3 apk

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
If anyone has the latest build FF3 apk for android before it turned to Free Flight Pro, please link me.

What for,it doesnt work,all you get is old advertisements,map where you could see all parott owners in your country also doesnt work......the only way to get it to work is if you have skycontroller 1 in combination with fatshark glasses or some screen with hdmi adapter....skycontroller 1 has own freeflight 3 app and all you need is hdmi glasses or screen to get it to work
ps.i used to love flying with skycontroller 1 and fatshark,found it to be better than any vr glasses 👍

I already tested it. It does work I have an old tablet so any link with files would be appreciative

You mean this one?

Reactions: RainyShadow
What for,it doesnt work,all you get is old advertisements,map where you could see all parott owners in your country also doesnt work......the only way to get it to work is if you have skycontroller 1 in combination with fatshark glasses or some screen with hdmi adapter....skycontroller 1 has own freeflight 3 app and all you need is hdmi glasses or screen to get it to work
ps.i used to love flying with skycontroller 1 and fatshark,found it to be better than any vr glasses 👍
I can understand the OP.
FFpro often hangs on my phone and i have to kill it and restart.
I don't have a SC, so having a stable app is kinda critical here...

I got a copy of FF3 installed. Now, does anyone have a clue if it supports the Flypad and how to connect it?
It works with FFpro, but the connecting process lead to half of the hangs i experienced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem