Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Restore Purchase not working flight plan and follow me

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
I have 2 devices I like to fly the anafi and I would like the choice each time.
1 android
1 apple

Do I need to buy follow me and flight plan again to use on the device that it wasn't bought with? Restore purchase isn't working.

It should be logged with your Parrot account regardless of ios or android..
For multiple ios devices I only needed to purchase Follow Me and Flight Plan once. I imagine it works the same way for Android devices.

The purchase is made through the device app stores and has nothing to do with your Parrot account.

Regards,
Ron

I know how it works. What I'm saying is that It shouldn't be made dependent on your phones OS, rather be available via Parrot login through the app. In other words Parrot should know if you already have it through your account details with them to avoid the repurchasing.

For multiple ios devices I only needed to purchase Follow Me and Flight Plan once. I imagine it works the same way for Android devices.

The purchase is made through the device app stores and has nothing to do with your Parrot account.

Regards,
Ron
While not Connected to an Anafi, I could not get to the screen on my iPad that enables changing the Piloting Mode to 'Flight Plan'.
I Removed FF6 from my iPad, then I went to the App Store and re-downloaded FF6.
After opening FF6 to the home screen, I tapped to restore Purchases, and tapped RESTORE PURCHASE to restore Flight Plan.
Now... I tapped on "Try" in the lower right (later would typically be "Fly") and the main flight control screen was displayed.
Now I could tap on Piloting Mode and scroll left on the lower bar to select 'Flight Plan'.
At this point I am hoping that FF6 and Flight Plan are still functioning.
(No login to an account on Parrot.com was required.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut