Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rolling Spider .vs Airborne

WolfSpring

Reaction score
My GoogleFu is week on this. I've found some discussion on a programming page and have seen pictures of the processors and motherboards, but I can't be sure. Is the airborne models the same as the rolling spider in terms of hardware. Obviously the Airborne Night has lights so there is some difference, but are the drones themselves all built around the same electronics? I ask because I'm going to try and buy some drones to do a swarm project and they don't need to be exactly the same, but as far as hovering, moving and the basics I'd like them to be similar. I know you can code the rolling spider and you can code the airborne and that the mambo is a huge upgrade from the airborne as far as processor and a internals, but nothing about the rolling spider .vs airborne, and almost nothing on the hydrofoil. I was able to pick up a rolling spider drone only with battery for under $20 on eBay, still waiting for it to be shipped, but if I can find a few rolling spiders instead of airbornes at that price it will be cheaper. I'm also dabbling in 3d printing and drone repair and recycling used parts. My daughter and I have been playing with the lego drone and it's a blast, when it stays flying for more than 5 seconds, and I'd love to put some of this experience into something better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut