Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RTH how do I do this

steely

Reaction score
I am new to the Bebop 2. Whenever I try to RTH the Bebop just drops straight down to ~2 meters altitude and does not go to 20 meters and return. I am using a sky controller with a Samsung tablet, both GPS signals are good, holding the RTH button over 3 seconds, wifi on tablet is off. I must be missing something?

How far away is the Bebop2 when you try RTH? I believe there is a minimum distance you have to be away from the Bebop for it to actually do a RTH. If it is to close it will just drop where it is waiting for the next command.

Reactions: Skydreamer
How far away is the Bebop2 when you try RTH? I believe there is a minimum distance you have to be away from the Bebop for it to actually do a RTH. If it is to close it will just drop where it is waiting for the next command.
I am not very far, I have tried about 25 meters. I am afraid to go any further until I know it works. Maybe I need to find a big field somewhere?

Off hand I can't remember the distance you need to be away from the UAV. The Anafi does the same thing if you are to close to it.

I am not in airplane mode on my tablet but the wifi is turned off. I guess I assumed the reason you use airplane mode is to have the wifi off and turning the wifi off is the same thing.

I'm experiencing the same thing regarding return to home. I see the green on controller and drone however, in the safety setting there is no green for the controller. How do you get the green in the safety setting next to the controller?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar