Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SDK code for Battery levels creating shutdown in mid air

sibujacob

Reaction score
Hi,
Is there any mod or app code available here to change the OEM code where the Anafi shut itself down at certain battery levels.

Not that I am aware of. We can do that on the DJI Mavic Pro, but not seen anything like it on the Parrot side.

I suppose if the application was reverse engineered there must be code in there that dictates the auto landing and shutdown.

But all I would say is that Parrot are spending a great deal of time with algorithms trying to get the best out of the battery/Anafi, I wouldn't like to start messing with their code.

Reactions: sibujacob
Not that I am aware of. We can do that on the DJI Mavic Pro, but not seen anything like it on the Parrot side.

I suppose if the application was reverse engineered there must be code in there that dictates the auto landing and shutdown.

But all I would say is that Parrot are spending a great deal of time with algorithms trying to get the best out of the battery/Anafi, I wouldn't like to start messing with their code.
This might be a wild question ? Is it possible to download the original code from the Anafi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar