Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Send Piloting

Martinho Neves

Reaction score
Hello all and a fantastic new year.

I'm having a problem. with my phone and sending Piloting to parrot cloud.
When I try, it always gives me an error:

Failed do send piloting to your email.

I have internet and I tested with 2 phones, Samsung S5 and Samsung S6.
Exactly the same message on both phones.
Can anyone help me figuring out ?

I would like to use the telemetry on FlightData Manager and VIRB Edit.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Attachments

• y.jpg
    y.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
I dont think parrot cloud works....since last year i think......you dont need it....download flightdata manager and use you parrot user name and password to log in flightdata manager,it will connect to parrot cloud and you will be a be to see all your flights in flightdata manager

I dont think parrot cloud works....since last year i think......you dont need it....download flightdata manager and use you parrot user name and password to log in flightdata manager,it will connect to parrot cloud and you will be a be to see all your flights in flightdata manager

Sorry, I don't understand (I have bepbop2 just for 2 months.
When I connect to parrot with username and password its ok, but it doesn't show me any telemetry from the flights I've done. Maybe because it can upload from the phone. That is why the error on the first post.

I am missing something right? :)

I had similar issues with flight data. You have to go into the app and allow Parrot to see your flight data. They sent me some instructions after an issue where my Bebop 2 dropped from the sky from over 60 meters high. I will post how I figured out how to let Parrot see this data. The first thing you must do is make all of your flights "Public". See attached image. You will also need to go into the App, on the main screen touch the three little horizontal bars in the upper left hand corner. This brings up a menu, scroll down the list until you see "Data confidentiality" Make sure that "YES" is clicked on. When I did this my data was automatically uploaded to Parrot and I was then also able to see my flight data in the Flight Data Manager app. Make sure you have wifi on, if not you will be sending all the data over your phone network connection. One last thing. Once you have said yes to the "Data confidentiality" you must push the button that says "Request my flight data". This starts the transfer of files.

Attachments

• Drone screen shot 12_30_2018_12_57.jpg
    Drone screen shot 12_30_2018_12_57.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
  • flight data.jpg
    flight data.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I had simil ... our phone network connection. One last thing. Once you have said yes to the "Data confidentiality" you must push the button that says "Request my flight data". This starts the transfer of files.

Thank you very much for your time. I will tested as soon as I arrive home. Travelling now. Seems a very very good tip.
Cheers Mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut