Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 2000 Tracks

You guys are very welcome...glad my work is helpful, and please feel free to share your videos...I watching them. :)

Here are this week’s brand new music tracks. Free as always to use with attribution:

On my City/Urban 2 page, we have:

SAFE CRACKING – (Standard and Looping) – This piece might be fun in a crime-based game or film. (2:19)
city urban 2 | Soundimage.org

On my Puzzle Music 4 page:

GAME WORLD BUILDERS – (Looping) – Here’s a track that’s kind of mechanical sounding and dreamy at the same time. Perhaps for a construction-based puzzle game? :)57)
Puzzle Music 4 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 7 page:

ENEMY INFILTRATION – (Looping) – This track has a grungy techno feel and might sound cool under interior battle scenes or other things. Maybe aboard a star cruiser? Or in an alien city? (1:32)
Sci-Fi 7 | Soundimage.org

Enjoy!

Well, I used one of your music tracks for the first time today and was very happy with the result. However, the video is so boring for anyone besides the builder of the new house next door I don't think I will share it....besides, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. :unsure:

Being a musician (very amateur) I would be interested in what you are using to compose these tracks.

Well, I used one of your music tracks for the first time today and was very happy with the result. However, the video is so boring for anyone besides the builder of the new house next door I don't think I will share it....besides, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. :unsure:

Being a musician (very amateur) I would be interested in what you are using to compose these tracks.

Glad to hear that one of my tracks was helpful! I use dedicated synthesizers (2 Korgs and a Yamaha.) They are all top of the line so the sounds they produce are really good. They are also very expensive (I pay for them in monthly installments) so if you can, please consider making a donation on my site. Donations help me a lot with the payments. Thanks! :)

Hi Eric

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing all your amazing music!

I just used one of your tracks in a video - see this thread. Hopefully the attribution is OK - I included attribution in the end credits as well as the description, as suggested on your site.

Thanks again for your generosity in making your music freely available.

Hi Eric, Short video with your music with credits in text and in the video (at the and) Thanks for this great music!

Reactions: Eric Matyas
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been super busy. Anyhow, I'm over 2000 tracks now in a variety of genres.

Make sure to check out my Aerial/Drone pages...those are tracks I created specifically for the kinds of videos you guys create. :)

On my other pages, this week’s new MP3 music tracks are:

On my Action 4 page:

ENDLESS CYBER RUNNER 2 – (Looping)

Action 4 | Soundimage.org

On my Drama 3 page:

HUNTING FOR CLUES – (Looping)

Drama 3 | Soundimage.org

2 tracks on my Funny 7 page:

QUIRKY ISLAND – (Looping)

THE FLEA CARNIVAL – (Looping)

Funny 7 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 9 page:

TROUBLE IN SKY CITY – (Looping)

Sci-Fi 9 | Soundimage.org

I hope everyone is staying healthy ans safe.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hi Everyone,

This week’s brand new MP3 music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 11 page:

THE LOST ISLAND OF JEWELS – (Looping)

Fantasy 11 | Soundimage.org

On my Horror 2 page:

CASTLE OF HORRORS – (Looping)

Horror 2 | Soundimage.org

And on my Positive / Upbeat page:

ADVENTURES IN SUBURBIA – (Looping)

Positive Upbeat | Soundimage.org

NEWS

Here’s some cool news:

Free looping video clips are on the way that you’ll be able to use in games, for website backgrounds, Zoom backgrounds and all kinds of other things.

Here’s an example of how I used one as a background for my other website:

Episodes | Dunesisland

I think it really brings the page to life in a way that static images just can’t.

Anyhow, I’ll be opening those pages soon. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, if you find my work helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts if you can.

Stay healthy and safe!

Reactions: BRC
Thanks Eric
You're very welcome! :)

Hi Everyone,

This week’s brand new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my Chiptunes 4 page:

THE PIXELTOWN BLUES – (Looping)

THE 8-BIT CLIMBER – (Looping)

NOSTALGIC FOR PIXELVILLE – (Looping)

Chiptunes 4 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 9 page:

INVADERS FROM BEYOND! – (Looping)

NEWS

More Ogg music packs are available for those of you who wish to download multiple tracks all at once. You can access them from the top menu bar on my site.

If you find my work helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts.

Have a good week and please stay safe.

Hi everyone,

Here are some brand new music tracks to finish out the year. Free to use with attribution:

On my Fantasy 11 page:

YE OLDE PUB (Looping and non-looping)
Fantasy 11 | Soundimage.org

On my Puzzle Music 6 page:

WEIRD PUZZLE BUILDERS – (Looping)
Puzzle Music 6 | Soundimage.org

And on my Sci-Fi 9 page:

SKY WORLDS – (Looping)

NEWS

Speaking of Sci-Fi, more Ogg Music Packs are ready for these pages:

Sci-Fi 2, Sci-Fi 7 and Sci-Fi 8

CUSTOM MUSIC

If anyone happens to need some custom music, I do that as well. Info is here:

Custom Work | Soundimage.org

Providing music that helps creative people complete their projects is so rewarding…please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need some help.

In the meantime, if you find my free music helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts.

Have a great New Year’s!

Happy February Everyone,

This week I have a cool new sci-fi track, some quirky chiptunes tracks and a nice fantasy track. All are free to use with attribution:

On my Sci-Fi 10 page:

“CYBERPUNK CITY GAME MENU” – (Looping) – Kind of a dreamy/techno/slightly ominous feel.

Sci-Fi 10 | Soundimage.org

On my Chiptunes 4 page:

“INKY AND BLINKY’S R&B BAND” – (Looping)
“INKY AND BLINKY’S R&B BAND_V001” – (Standard and Looping)

You didn’t know that they’re famous R&B musicians? How do you think they keep themselves occupied when nobody’s playing PacMan? ;-)

Chiptunes Music 4 | Soundimage.org

And on my Fantasy 1 page:

“IMAGINARY PLACES” – (Looping) – Perhaps for the intro to a fantasy game?

Fantasy Music 11 | Soundimage.org

THIS WEEK’S NEWS

Free Original Video Footage and Zoom Backgrounds

I’ve begun building a new library of free video clips that might be useful for website backgrounds, Zoom backgrounds, films, games or anything else you can think of:

Free Video Footage | Soundimage.org

As I build this library, please feel free to share suggestions for the types of backgrounds that might be helpful to you.

In the meantime, if you find my free assets helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts.

Stay safe and be well.

Nice collection of tracks on your site.
Shot a quick video today (nothing special, just a test), taking one of the first 'drone' songs, and it matches well...

Reactions: Eric Matyas
Greetings Creatives!

This week, scary things lurk on my Dark/Ominous 2 page:

CLOSING IN 3 – (Looping)
Dark / Ominous Music 2 | Soundimage.org

Meanwhile, in a futuristic world on my Sci-Fi 10 page:

DANGEROUS CYBER STREETS – (Looping)
WANDERING THE STREETS OF DYSTOPIA – (Looping)
CYBER THIEVES – (Looping)

THIS WEEK’S NEWS

I’m working on more Ogg music packs to (hopefully) make everyone’s life a bit easier. So far, they are available for the following pages on my site:

Chiptunes 1-3
Dark/Ominous 1
Fantasy 1-10
Looping Music
Horror/Surreal
Puzzle Music 1-5
Sci-Fi 1-9

Give them a try!

If you feel that my free assets are helpful, please help support my efforts by making a small donation on my site.

Be well and stay safe.

Hi Folks,

I have a new puzzle track ready on my Puzzle Music 6 page:

LIGHT PUZZLES 5 – (Looping)

And 2 new tracks on my Sci-Fi 10 page:

HOPE IN DYSTOPIA – (Looping)
DIGITAL SATURDAY NIGHT – (Looping)

THIS WEEK’S NEWS

All of my tracks on my Sci-Fi 4 page now have Ogg versions. I’ve also created an Ogg music pack for that page. Soon, all of my sci-fi music will be available in Ogg format.

Check them out…they are a cool way to support my work!

And if you feel that my free assets are helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to support my efforts.

Stay safe and keep being creative!

Hello Fellow Content Creators,

This week’s new free-to-use-with-attribution tracks are:

On my Action 4 page:

NIGHTTIME ESCAPE_V001 – (Looping)
Action Game and Film Music 4 | Soundimage.org

On my Fantasy 11 page:

THE CITY OF ICE – (Looping)
Fantasy Music 11 | Soundimage.org

And on my Nature/Science 3 page:

ALONE IN THE GREAT NORTH
Nature Science Music 3 | Soundimage.org

Please don’t forget about my super-affordable Ogg music tracks and packs. They sound great and are a cool way to support my efforts.

Stay healthy and keep being creative!

Happy March Everyone,

Wow, February went by so fast…I guess spring is just around the corner.

Anyhow, to start off March, we have:

On my Chiptunes 4 page:

“TOO COOL FOR WORDS”
“BOUNCY PLATFORMER”
Chiptunes Music 4 | Soundimage.org

And on my Puzzle Music 6 page:

“LIGHT PUZZLES 6”

CUSTOM MUSIC FOR YOUR PROJECTS

If anyone needs some custom music created special, just let me know. One of my goals is to make good-sounding music available to anyone…especially indie content creators with limited budgets (I’m one myself.) I know how challenging it can be so hopefully I can help. My contact information is here:

Custom Work | Soundimage.org

100% COMMUNITY SUPPORTED

My website is 100% community supported…there is no advertising on it. If you feel that my free music is helpful, please consider making a small donation to help support the site.

Stay safe and keep being creative!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut