Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Simple charging options?

dndrich

Reaction score
Anafi Pals:

Looks like I might take the plunge and buy the Anafi. I have a 4 port USB charger that goes like 40 watts. I assume I can charge all of the Anafi gear with it, but somewhat slowly. I just want simple inexpensive charging. Will that be adequate? Or are there other hubs that chargers you'd recommend? I would prefer not to purchase a bunch of USB C cables, just want to use the provided cables.

I use a 40w 4 usb hub. It will do the job in about 1.3 - 1.5 h. For me is quite enough.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dndrich
I would suggest getting one of the triple output PD chargers, I bought one recently I think a Sumvision - and it really has impressed me.

It handles all the Quickcharge standards for my phones and also provides upto 48w on the PD output.

It is the most I have ever spent on a 'charger' but it does its job really well!!

No, not keen on them chargers. I prefer to charge my Anafi batteries via the USB-C port.

Here is the charger I got.

Keeping an eye on the rain forecast, for me I just charge while sleeping on simple slow 1-3 amp usb chargers, I already have 5 laying around to use. On a surge protector AC power strip, the leads and batteries go into a sealed liposack. 1 to charge the SC another 3 to charge 3 batteries and last for my phone and I am good to go the next day when I wake.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k