Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sky Controller 2p Question

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Can I use a non SkyController 2p wall charger(regular bebop2) to charge the 2p controller? I know it has the Li-Ion, but heard that the charge circuit was built in and all it needs is 12v. This true?

Can I use a non SkyController 2p wall charger(regular bebop2) to charge the 2p controller? I know it has the Li-Ion, but heard that the charge circuit was built in and all it needs is 12v. This true?
Yes, but you need to know the plug + and - so check two times before you build yours normally they are negative outside in the big metal area

You can charge the battery direct too, faster and easer

This video maybe can help you

I don't have 2P my is 2 with 2S battery inside, I got my already charging only via hobby grade charger, much better in my opinion with the balance connector

good luck

/Rafael

I charged the 2p liion battery out of the sc2p. When I put it in it reported only 85% on my sc2p. But 100% on my external charger. Should I have used a lipo setting instead? External charger never reported done just Full message.

I charged the 2p liion battery out of the sc2p. When I put it in it reported only 85% on my sc2p. But 100% on my external charger. Should I have used a lipo setting instead? External charger never reported done just Full message.
Bebop 2 power or Bebop 2? Maybe the charger rate or voltage is too high

Update. 2P battery uses 3.6V not not 3.7. Parrot havet problems with this batteries.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut