Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller 2 Not charging - no lights

Reaction score
Morning All,
First post, I have just recieved a 2nd hand Parrot Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2, long story short, I am amazed it turned up and the trouble I went through after buying it I am probably not going to get a response from the seller, anyway, the drone powers up and connects happily to the phone, I still have to test a flight of it yet, but I went to charge the Skycontroller 2 last night and I got no lights from either the charger or the base of the controller.
I checked the battery and the connection and to my untrained eye it looks fine, all flat, no swelling and yet not getting a charge or anything which is dissapointing. I cant overly afford to be chasing around buying a new battery or a charge cable just in case, so any ideas? or is it just dead in the water???

see this.

Does anyone have an answer to why I'm not getting a light on the charger or the bebop 2 Skycontroller when plug in and trying to charge? The wall charger works because I just used it to charge a battery, I checked continuity on the the cord and the skycontroller version 1.0.4 and they both checked out. The controller turns on and last showed 65% yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh