Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller 3 instalation problem on android 8.0. ( SOLVED!!!!)

Yeyo_almanza

Reaction score
hi! i dont find the thread for introducing to the group properly,
im from monterrey mexico and i purchase a anafi, because i have some problems configuring the skycontroller 3 with my cellphone, the app instal aun run ok, because when i connect the usb c cable on the cellphone appear a text that say "no application installed works with this usb accessory" whay can i do to use this android with my anafi, i test the same skyconroller with an iphone and works well

thanks sorry for my english.

hi! i dont find the thread for introducing to the group properly,
im from monterrey mexico and i purchase a anafi, because i have some problems configuring the skycontroller 3 with my cellphone, the app instal aun run ok, because when i connect the usb c cable on the cellphone appear a text that say "no application installed works with this usb accessory" whay can i do to use this android with my anafi, i test the same skyconroller with an iphone and works well

thanks sorry for my english.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-141143.png
    Screenshot_20190825-141143.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
is it the right app as there is a free flight app on the store that dose not work with the anafi you need free flight 6 app but for some reason the free flight 6 app keeps disappearing off the store at least it dose here in the UK
there is another thread about it here Freeflight 6 - not on the App Store anymore?!?

Only see freeflight pro the 6 no appear. What can.i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-152500.png
    Screenshot_20190825-152500.png
    263.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190825-152432.png
    Screenshot_20190825-152432.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
sorry i cant answer that the post i put a link to may be able to answer that question but i know its been appearing and disappearing from the store for the last couple of days

Last edited:
At the moment you can download FreeFlight 6 from the Google play link here :~ FreeFlight 6 which you would then have to side load to your phone.

Hope that helps.

Thanks it works, finally i can connect the done with my cellphone, works great! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG-20190827-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20190827-WA0014.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Lizio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut