Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller black edition with bebop 1 help

Sherpa

Reaction score
The black edition connects to my bebop 1. I get video, and all buttons work. except for the joysticks on the controller to fly. Is there any workaround for this?

assuming everything is fine with bebop 1 and skycontroller black,connect bebop to skycontroller,in freeflight pro h(when it opens) hit skycontroller icon located in upper right corner,in next screen hit Reset in i believe right upper corner,go back frefightpro settins/piloting,make sure all settings are moved right(all green),take it outside and see if is reacting

assuming everything is fine with bebop 1 and skycontroller black,connect bebop to skycontroller,in freeflight pro h(when it opens) hit skycontroller icon located in upper right corner,in next screen hit Reset in i believe right upper corner,go back frefightpro settins/piloting,make sure all settings are moved right(all green),take it outside and see if is reacting
I got it it going and can now use my goggles with my bebop 1 and 2. Thank you so much, I thought I was going to be shouting out into the abyss. Every site told me the 1 wasn't compatible with the black edition but it is. Thanks again for helping me so quickly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood