Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller does not showing in wifi after update firmware 1.7.4

Lotfy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, after update skycontroller 1 stop shows in wifi networks, and couldn't connect with drone, the drone is parrot bebop, the wifi indicator in skycontroller is red. Please i want to reset skycontroller to factory settings.

Thanks

reinstall update again,usb stick size cant be more than 8gigs,i used 2gig usb stick,i recommend you hook up hdmi cable from skycontroller to your tv so you can see if your update is going well or not....follow update steps,once update is done ,remove usb and turn off skycontroller,wait 1 minute,turn on skycontroller only,wait 2minutes,in your phone or tablet go to wifi network and search for skycontrollerxxxxx network and choose it,open freeflightpro,hit skycontroller icon in upper right corner,in next sreen hit reset in upper righ corner,go back to main freeflightpro screen,turn on bebop,it should connect automatically.....if nothing happens after 2minutes andthere is no connection,hit wifi icon located in upper center of freeflightPro screen to connect manually ,in next screen you will see list of networks,hit bebopxxx network to connect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut