Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller2 with round battery

Hello Bruce,

Skycontroller 2P with black sticks and round cylinder battery uses 2 large flat antennas, the other Skycontroller 2 models including SkyController 2 with black sticks non-P model with square battery use 4 small flat antennas.

The SC2P models two large antennas have 100% more antenna surface over SC2 four smaller antennas.

The SC2P controller has slightly improved reception, can fly further in areas with higher interference. However, Range is still limited to 2.1 miles when conditions allow.

I use both, good luck and happy flying.
Paul

Thanks Paul, from a "Newbie"! I didn't know about the antenna surface area differences with the 2 different controllers. I have both kinds, so I'll most likely use the 2P, and I have 2 good batteries for it!
Excellent info!
A new guy, Mickey Francis

Thanks Paul, from a "Newbie"! I didn't know about the antenna surface area differences with the 2 different controllers. I have both kinds, so I'll most likely use the 2P, and I have 2 good batteries for it!
Excellent info!
A new guy, Mickey Francis
Hello Mickey,

Glad to hear you’re familiar with at least two different type SkyController models, and although the black SkyController 2 with cylinder battery may have issues with the cylinder battery. It definitely is an improvement on reception, these two big flat antennas have 100% more antenna surface.

You’ll see the improved reception in areas with inference, or can fly lower to ground level at greater distances.

Enjoy the hobby, wonderful experience getting out there and hitting the sky.

Take care,
Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut