Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Slow flashing red light (not the charger, its the drone)

Frelanz

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sad to say my drones not flying right now. Unfortunately yesterday I took it out to fly over a river and as I circled back across someone's property at what I thought was a good height I suddenly lost connection with my drone and I guess it probably just fell out of the sky. The homeowner was nice enough to let me retrieve it. And it looks like it is sustained some damage however it does turn on to the point of a flashing red light on the Drone power button. Does anybody have an idea what this might be? Here is a picture of the damage

Attachments

• 20210430_093621.jpg
    20210430_093621.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20210430_093610.jpg
    20210430_093610.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 8
Does it connect to your device at all? perhaps the antenna wires popped off the motherboard.

One good thing, parts are cheap for it now. I crashed one a few months ago and ruined the motherboard, found a replacement for like $50.

So I press the power and it begins to blink (like usual) the fan kicks on (like usual) THEN fan stops (not normal) and light continues to flash (to infinity) and i get NO motor initialization (you know the little 4 buzzy beepy sounds) now I DO GET WIFI (which I CAN connect to w my phone , but NO camera or controls.... I HAVE NOT TRIED connection to SC2 YET.... Kinda got busy with other stuff...

I should add that the GPS unit looks kind of messed up. It has a big fold in the center of it like the ceramic antenna got pressed in I don't know if the board (for the GPS) is damaged although one corner of it does look bent. The rest of the unit looks fine. I did disconnect the GPS unit and still get the same symptoms. Now keep in mind this did fall from the sky about 75 ft. The battery was completely blown apart but other than that frame and everything else looks completely normal

Does it connect to your device at all? perhaps the antenna wires popped off the motherboard.

One good thing, parts are cheap for it now. I crashed one a few months ago and ruined the motherboard, found a replacement for like $50.
Where did you find it for that cheap at? Ebay wants like 100!

Found 1 on ebay for $40 w free shipping! This dude is a great seller... has every Bebop 2 part you could need ive bought 3 items from him 2 in the past... even worked with me to get expedited shipping! Check out this auction. If you need any BB2 parts (everything but batteries) pretty reasonable....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut