Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Software update on thermos

jbuy41

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with the latest software and firmware updates?

No, no problems at all everything is hunky dorey!

Meanwhile back in Anafi land the update has turned the Anafi into a toy suitable to be flown by newborns.

I am just trying to find out if these are isolated cases or not.

I've had my thermal for almost 1 year now. No MAJOR issues or problems as of yet. . I am on around 30-40 flights and only faced one situation where my camera would go through its motions and I would continuously get a "Camera Needs Calibration" error and my camera icon on my display would be red. I would fly the aircraft and the camera would function perfectly though. That was with software version 1.6.3.

It was a while before Parrot released software 1.6.4. Once they did, I installed it and the camera error went away and the aircraft has been flying flawlessly since (Oct 2019). I have been prompted by the app, but have not updated to 1.6.5 or 1.6.7 because I noticed others starting to have issues with those updates and aircraft were failing.

I feel "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" at the moment and will not update unless ABSOLUTELY needed.

I'm using
Freeflight App v 6.6.4
Skycontroller v 1.6.2
Anafi Thermal v 1.6.4
Hardware version HW_02

I'm using an iPhone 8s or at times an iPad Mini 3.

I have not been prompted as of yet by the app to "update" my batteries. I see others have posted this but not sure on the procedure in which they did this.

My aircraft was #180 out of the batch when released. I don't know if that may have anything to do with it, but just trying to provide you with as much info as I can give. Good luck guys and gals.

Well my Thermal versions are in the my signatures. I too dont have any issues from my Android phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut