Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

software

Albertoclaus

Reaction score
I’m really a good fan of Parrot products until I found out that I have to frequently go through the cumbersome and time consuming process of updating the software.

I don’t like sitting in front of a computer for hours. I just want to fly the thing. It worked before. It flew. What are they giving me that I actually need. Plus its not at all easy to find how to go about the upgrade and it takes a huge amount of time to do it over bluetooth. All and all a serious negative for me about this whole product.

If you talk about Anafi:
Never did an update that lasts for hours.
Updates are not frequently.
Updates are downloaded over Wifi.

Reactions: JCamilo
I’m really a good fan of Parrot products until I found out that I have to frequently go through the cumbersome and time consuming process of updating the software.

I don’t like sitting in front of a computer for hours. I just want to fly the thing. It worked before. It flew. What are they giving me that I actually need. Plus its not at all easy to find how to go about the upgrade and it takes a huge amount of time to do it over bluetooth. All and all a serious negative for me about this whole product.
First off we have no idea which product you are talking about. Second any firmware upgrade I have ever done from parrot takes less then 5 minutes to perform. So give better information as to what you are trying to upgrade and maybe someone can help you out.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian