Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Something you should know about the props

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Parrot produced their props out of polycarbonate plastic(stronger and more flexible). Most aftermarket props out there, are being made from ABS plastic. There is a big difference in how the drone performs vs the two types and ABS could be leading you down a vibrating jello path literally. The problem is no one is making polycarbonate for the bebop, if you know of a vender that is making them out of poly, let us know.

I have two after-market props on my Bebop. They feel slightly more flimsy than the originals. Interesting to know that the difference is the plastic. So far, I have not noticed any difference in performance.

I purchased spare props early on so I have a good supply of them. When looking for replacements, look the listing over carefully and if need be ask questions about them.

I recently installed 2 props from an after market vendor (they look nearly identical) they are both on one side... when I decent fast with no forward motion I get SUPER BAD propwash and I actually had it FALL OUT OF THE SKY the other day! Man, it sucks having to worry about that all the time.... Tomorrow Im going to tryand put all 4 on and see if its better or worse.. I'll keep you posted

That could be the issue, a mix of OEM and aftermarket props, the slight differences would cause some turbulence since they are not exactly the same. I am guessing you will be more stable once you replace the other two.

So I figured it out if you have 1 new and 1 old on the opposing motor its way more stable for some reason... so I don't think I'll ever put all 4 new plastic props on it but you can get away with supplemental use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame